Saturday, April 28, 2012

State of the Blog Address

Advanced Dark Review: http://yaminoduel.blogspot.com/2012/04/advanced-dark.html First Double post in a while

Well back to normalcy for now. I'll be doing decklists starting May 1st but I need to gather more information and build a few more decks and test them so until then I'll be on a slight hiatus. Don't worry I'll be back May 1st with not just decklists but also Card Reviews and such interspersed throughout as I need variety in my posts in order to survive the month as I've recently noticed.

This month has been quite nice in terms of growth averaging 430 views a day. Which is slightly better than last month which is good pacing if I do say so myself.

I've discovered a lot about my own tastes recently so I'm quite pleased to announce a new change to happen to the blog in a few months. Quest Comics is going to soon be hosting Vanguard tournaments along with their M:tG and Yu-Gi-Oh tournaments. I'll be enrolled in West GA this fall in time for Set 6 and 7 of Vanguard to be released in English. I'll also begin playing M:tG in earnest once M13 or w/e it will be called comes out. I've essentially quit playing Yu-Gi-Oh in real life not due to a dislike of the game but rather a lack of fun as of late. I'll still be doing Yu-Gi-Oh posts but this fall I'll have far more post variety and far better posts in general as it branches out to include multiple games.

I'll still do set reviews and as my skill in Vanguard and M:TG increases I'll do set reviews for them as well. So I'm very happy now. I'm now though looking for a good Yu-Gi-Oh player to host his Tourney Reports on this blog, there won't be any pay of any kind but you'll have full rights to your posts which won't be altered without permission. Well if you feel like you want to help out with such a thing and can do so at least three or four times a month I'll gladly accept your application. Just E-mail me at Aj.Ricks13@gmail.com, with:
-Your preferred E-mail address
-Google Username
-A snippet (Paragraph) of an article you have written for any topic recently
-Availability
-Time Zone
-How often you go to Locals, Regionals and YCS's

With all that information I can decide on who to have join my relatively inactive staff of Authors. Just please for the love of all that is holy try to use as little texting speech as possible. "lol" and "WTF" are very much so fine just don't use them too often as I am personally trying to use them less as well.

Thank you for your continued support through this trying time.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you don't get too bored of the game! I visit this blog at least once a day just because I love your yugioh posts so much. I wouldn't win nearly as much on DN without you haha c:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll continue yu-gi-oh posts most likely indefinitely as I still play I just won't do so in real life anymore. Thank you so much for your compliments and praise.

      Delete