Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Geargia The Fun Build

Back with a Vengeance dang it Lets GOOOO!!! Well not really but I'll treat you with not forcing you to press Read More one more time.

Monsters: 19
1x Gransoil The Broken Beast (I made that name up)
3x Geargiaccel
3x Geargiano MK-II
3x Geargiarsenal
1x Geargiano
2x Effect Veiler
2x Cardcar D
1x Meklord Emperor Granel

Spells: 12
3x Pot of Duality
2x Iron Call
1x Pot of Avarice
1x Dark Hole
1x Limiter Removal
1x Monster Reborn
1x Heavy Storm
2x Mystical Space Typhoon

Traps: 9
2x Torrential Tribute
1x Solemn Judgment
2x Raigeki Break
1x Mirror Force
2x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Compulsory Evacuation Device

Extra Deck: 15
2x Geargiganto X
2x Utopia
1x Maestroke
1x Daigusto Emeral
1x Kachi Kochi Dragon
1x Utopia Ray
1x Black Corn
1x Vairon Disigma
1x Leviair
1x Leviathan Dragon
1x Zenmaines
2x Snowpeak Giant


Well the deck works like I've described many times before. Snowpeak Giant gives extra advantage in a winning situation as a win more card. The Golems and Geargiganto X's most duels if I don't win early literally search through all my machines. One time my last machine was a single Cardcar. Gransoil is easy to summon if drawn early enough because it is easy to have the right grave early game so I only run 1. Cardcar D is obvious as is Duality. If I don't start with an Armor I can Duality into an Arsenal and just sit on a 1700 beater. MK-II and Accel provide so much replay for Armor and all my Xyz and Arsenals. one time I revived the same Armor about 5 times in a duel. The deck just garners so many pluses throughout that overextending doesn't hurt much at all. Granel just provides an easy win after the swarm. As it ruins their Dark Hole comeback severely.

The deck just fears Inzektors majorly as their destruction is free or even a plus so you get nothing from them wasting cards to stop a Armor.

A good idea to run in the deck would be a set of Spys and a Guard just to be a douche and confuse the shit out of your opponent.

Well thats all for now thanks for my return lol

No comments:

Post a Comment