Friday, April 27, 2012

My feelings towards the game now

I was playing on DN recently with my Watts trying to see how they would do at the sneak tomorrow. They fared terribly. I played with my Geargia on DN recently and they did very well. I've noticed that the game with this new change to TCG has changed a bit. I've seen less reckless play than before among the more knowledgeable players. Now that their plays can actually be stopped without a minus.

I though personally have grown a bit disenchanted overall with this game even though the ruling change makes me very happy I still cannot find myself enjoying my time playing most games as there is such a slim chance of a close game now. Either a game is one way completely or the other there hasn't been much of a close match recently.

I still really like this game but I doubt I'll go to the sneak preview or play much in real life anymore. I just do not have the money or time to devote to playing with people and visiting locals. So from now on expect most of my information to come from playing on DN. I would do this sneak but 20 dollars is a steep price when I have no job to supplement that and parents will not pay for it. Instead of the sneak I can buy a new pair of shoes if I save up a bit more.

I'll resume standard reviews tomorrow but for now let me rest I'm very fatigued.

1 comment:

  1. Yup. It seems to me the closer someone gets towards a tier 1 mindset, the faster the fun trickles away, and often top players just quit saying its not a good game.

    Kinda strange when they cause such atmosphere really. But that's just my observations.

    Am looking forward to more reviews indeed really.

    ReplyDelete