Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Books of Fortune

*Disclaimer*
The following list is powerful and fast yet unstable so be warned.
EDIT: This was posted by Ernest but I never remembered to sign out of my account on his computer... so it automatically posted as me. I have resized the image to make it easier to see. But because of this I'll help out by adding in the text version of the decklist because people tend to complain when I don't.

Monsters: 13
3x Aqua Spirit
2x Batel of the Books of Spell (DN Name makes it work with Grimoire lol)
3x Fortune Lady Dark
3x Fortune Lady Water
2x Fortune Lady Wind

Spells: 24
3x D.D.R Different Dimension Revival
1x Dark Hole
3x Fortune's Future
3x Gold Sarcophagus
1x Heavy Storm
1x Monster Reborn
1x Moray of Greed
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
3x The Grimoire Books of Spell
1x The Hygromanteia Books of Spell
2x The Necronomicon Books of Spell
2x The Torah Books of Spell
1x Lightning Vortex

Traps: 4
2x Reckless Greed
2x Torrential Tribute

The deck works by utilizing Fortune Lady Water and Dark with cards like D.D.R and Necronomicon Books of Spell to spam draws...

Major plays include. Gold Sarcophagus to banish Water>Fortunes Future... Gold Sarcophagus to banish Dark>D.D.R Discarding Water... Banish Water for Aqua Spirit>Fortunes Future... Necronomicon banish Water for Level 9 3600 DARK>Fortunes Future... Fortune Lady Wind to hit backrow and then any of the above plays to put out a DARK. The deck doesn't aim to Xyz anything much more than Lavalval Chain as a 3200-4000 ATK Dark is massive enough on its own.

And thats all for my edits on this post.

Because I Yuginshin didn't post this it doesn't count as breaking my rule of me only posting Card Reviews this month. Also I'm still going to post the REDU Review tonight just make sure you all read this post as well.

1 comment: