Sunday, April 8, 2012

heh heh

Runs out of things to post whatsoever... um I guess I can fill in with information about what I've done recently... Madolce are quite interesting, especially Madolce Majoleine... As she like Stratos can search another copy of herself... She's also a Spellcaster so benefits from Hygromantei Books of Spell... Magical Warrior Forse is quite nice in this regard... Forse can return Grimoire and Hygromantei to your deck so that they can loop each other while boosting Forse 500 everyturn... turn 1 3000 beater that searches Grimoire is really nice... Forse's effect on a Majoleine can be quite nice too 1900 beater that can go back in the deck upon murder... So the deck works like this.

You summon Majoleine... search Majoleine... and then run it like 5th gadget with even less monsters lol. So all the deck needs is to obtain 1 Majoleine at the start of the game and it'll always have a monster... of course this is all just a concept. The deck does need some kind of muscle as the biggest Majoleine i've made was 2900... using both Forse and Hygromanteia... The deck works and keeps advantage quite well through those one for one trades. It runs Card car D because sometimes you don't need to play anything at all...

I've been thinking of putting in Tragoedia and Veilers and Maxx "C" and stuff just so that I have more cards to use from hand and Tragoedia would enable me to have a bigger beater than 2000 Forse... Fissure and Smashing grounds in tandem give me a ton of monster removal but the deck really needs to be able to put out bigger monsters. I could use Madolce Chateau but that'd be hard because I want Majoleine to return to deck lol... but a 1900 Stratos is nothing to scoff at. I'll keep researching these Madolce, Magical, Geargia, Earth cards as much as I can. Thanks for viewing and sorry I don't have a card review this time I just haven't found anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment