Saturday, March 31, 2012

State of the Blog Address!!

Well we are once again here to witness another month of Yami no Duel. This past month has been a huge success for Yami no Duel even more of you loved viewers began to view this site than ever before and have even began to comment more often on the posts leaving me extremely happy. Some of you may have noticed that I put a soft block on commenting on anything older than 7 days by making you all wait for me to review the comment before it is published. I did that so as to filter out those who didn't notice how old some of the posts they were commenting on were.

Moving on, we have welcomed a new Writer to the blog, Spitta!! So now we have a grand total of Three Writers. I the Administrator for the Blog and Head Editor Yuginshin, My Partner in Crime and Discovery Ernest,  and now My Friend and somehow I guess Rival Spitta!!! The blog has evolved from it's humble beginnings and its about to cross over into the New World!!! Unbeknownst to the blog there exists even more danger and powerful enemies as the duelist returns to take over the New World! *Insert random opening song here*

Soon my viewers and friends there will be a Return of the Duelist!!! As I begin this month of Card Reviews I am looking forward to meeting this Duelist and writing about him in a thorough article to show the world his true colors. It'll be a struggle but with your support I'm sure we will come out on top. Now then this month has breached 10000 views and beat out Feburary by over 1000 views. Next Month with the Return of the Duelist I'm expecting some earth-shattering results.

Normally I make these addresses fairly long but in interest of the new poll question I'll leave it short. "Do you like the 'State of the Blog Address'?" I'm expecting a flood of replies to the simple Yes or No question.

Also: Not going to be a poll but comment here with what you think: Do you like the month of Decks and Strategies followed with a month of Card Reviews which then is followed by a month of Decks and Strategies? If so then I'll keep the format it just so happens though that April and February were both new set release months so coorelated perfectly. I have no idea about the set after Return of the Duelist though there just has been no information on it. If it follows and comes out 2 months after Return of the Duelist though I cannot change the format of my schedule (JUNE).

BTW Persona 4 episode 25... Damn you!!!!! Why would you give the New Game+ Option!!!! Now I'm waiting for an OVA that may never come... Or you'll just surprise me with an Episode 26 either way you are a douchebag and should die in a fire underwater during a sandstorm in Antartica!!! BTW Lucifer is an epic Persona!!! but I want my Izanagi no Ookami!!!

BTW2: Just downloaded Katawa Shoujo... The only good thing to come out of 4chan since.... I don't know... Thank you Reddit for showing me about such an interesting Visual Novel I can't wait to play it.

Everyone that happens to still be on Spring Break good luck, have fun, and be safe!! I'll be here tomorrow with the first review!!

4 comments:

  1. Persona will have an irectors cut version od Episode 25 as well as a True End Episode.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!!!! Thank you Anonymous I love you sooooo much!!!!

      Delete
  2. whos the 2nd i dont see him

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The 2nd hasn't actually posted in awhile as he has had a lot to do recently what with a job working for his universities magazine and as part of his major hosting a Videogame Talk Show on the Universities channel. While still doing class work and practicing the for next major in fighting games.

      Delete