Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Fiend Control

Well well well I am finally able to post this without that odd feeling of annoyance with no real source until recently but meh... anyway on to the deck!!

Monsters: 22
2x Tragoedia
1x Gorz, the Emissary of Darkness
3x Tour Guide from the Underworld
1x Sangan
3x Trance Archfiend
3x Battle Fader
2x Maxx "C"
2x Caius, the Shadow Monarch
2x Stygian Street Patrol
3x Doomcaliber Knight

Spells: 8
3x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Allure of Darkness
1x Book of Moon
1x Heavy Storm
1x Dark Hole
1x Monster Reborn

Traps: 10
1x Escape from the Dark Dimension
1x Mirror Force
2x Torrential Tribute
1x Solemn Judgment
2x Solemn Warning
3x Fiendish Chain

The original build ran Necroface and 3 Gold Sarcophagus but I fear that I'll draw it too often... but of course Necroface working once normally ends the game right there. If I were to put those back in I'd drop 1 MST 1 Book of Moon and 1 Fiendish Chain for the Gold Sarcophagus's I'd drop 1 Doomcaliber Knight for the Necroface. But of course another fun card that can be ran in here is Darkness Neosphere but that's not a needed card but it allows for reusal of Escape from the Dark Dimension and in a build centering more on Necroface and Banishing he can be a real asset along with Dimensional Alchemist but I decided to go more Mono-Fiend with this build.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I was going for a more Mono-fiend build. As my brother doesn't want DAD in here. (Also the deck tends to be unable to control it's grave very well)

      Delete