Friday, March 9, 2012

Morphtronic Synchro

You all would have had a Bouncer deck around 7 PM but that didn't get anywhere as I labored to figure out how to make it work so skipping that for the day I decided to do a Morphtronic Synchro Spam deck... but of course without Karakuri this time.

Read More for the Decklist I guess though I hate typing those things lol
Monsters: 20
3x Morphtronic Celfon
3x Morphtronic Boarden
3x Morphtronic Lantron
3x Morphtronic Remoten
3x Morphtronic Vaccumen
2x Morphtronic Boomboxen
3x Card Car "D"

Spells: 20
3x Machine Duplication
3x Iron Call
3x Junk Box
3x Mystical Space Typhoon
3x Pot of Duality
1x Heavy Storm
1x One for One
1x Dark Hole
1x Monster Reborn
1x Pot of Avarice

I won't post the Extra deck because that is up to you most of it was cards I like summoning like Mira the Giant Star (It won duels for me lol) (She also stops the effects of Iron Call and Junk Box from destroying their targets) 

Vaccumen is the star player in the deck... Turn 1 Vaccumen + Machine Duplication to take a Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys and a Mystic Tomato... Iron Call on Lantron... sync with the ATK Vaccumen for Formula draw... Junk Box... overlay for Mira... end turn... from there on just keep playing cards. Oh and Vaccumen + Machine Duplication to take Zenmaines is priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment