Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Madolce Preemptive Build

As you all should know we have a ton of new archetypes in Return of the Duelist. Heroic, Madolce, Geargia, Book of Magic, OOParts not to mention the older archetypes new support yet to be revealed. Read More for my earlyy take on these fun monsters.


Monsters: 15
3x Madolce Mille-Feuilla (The Muarauding Captain)
3x Madolce Chuvalier (The Morphtronic Magnen, has a nice attack lock with itself and itself and is your biggest level 4 monster)
3x Madolce Mayoleine (Stratos... duh...)
3x Madolce Butlersk (Heh Terraforming with a body when summoned while I control any other Madolce (Mille-Feuilla duh)
3x Effect Veiler


Spells: 10
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
3x Smashing Ground
1x Dark Hole
1x Book of Moon
3x Madolce Chateau (Exodius for Madolce... Necrovalley-style boost... Turns Madolce to deck effect into a to hand effect)


Traps: 15
2x Solemn Warning
1x Solemn Judgement
3x Dimensional Prison
2x Bottomless Trap Hole
2x Torrential Tribute
1x Mirror Force
2x Fiendish Chain
2x Divine Wrath

Extra: same as Geargia extra except for Gear Gigant X being replaced with other rank  4's.

Deck seems to be a slower more control based deck somewhat like gravekeepers. They desperately need bigger monsters. This build doesn't include Madolce Pudincess or Madolce Manner as I run Effect Veiler which nulls Pudincess's 800 boost while Manner serves little purpose as nothing should hit grave and stay there anyway. In this build my biggest monster is 2200 and that's only with the field spell otherwise it'd be 1700... hence why I run so many monster removal traps and spells. When I have these cards on DN I'll be able to build a more competent build and I may find a way to make it broken only time can tell.

2 comments:

  1. I've been testing out this deck too, and I must say that puddincess is a must in this deck. Her main use is for 1 for 1 trades, or when coupled with shrink/lance/enemy controller, becomes +1s or even 2s. The 800/800 boost is just icing on the cake (lol).

    Butler is simply too slow due to his requirements and terraforming is just better in this deck. Still playing 1 though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never tested the deck lol I just put it together but thanks for the input. I'll need it in April for card reviews.

      Delete