Saturday, March 24, 2012

New Writer on the Block....

Hello fellow readers and players. I'm a fellow DN (Dueling Network) friend of Yuginshin and my name is Spitta. I have been invited to join the site and blog for you all so I will do my best to bring you the utmost variety of articles that I possibly can while not attempting to bore you to death. Alright so without further ado let's get to my first blog !

Ever had a little fun deck that you wished was more competitive? Well that's how I felt about Psychics. So while stumbling around online, I found a neat little build I that encourage you all to try out (I take no credit for building this deck):

3 Silent Psychic Wizard
3 Serene Psychic Witch
1 Psychic Commander
2 Esper Girl
1 Psychic Jumper
1 Destructotron
1 Wind-up Juggler
2 Thunder King Rai-oh
2 Effect Veiler
1 Sangan

2 Pot of Duality
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Telekinetic Power Well
2 Emergency Teleport
1 Miracle Synchro Fusion
1 Heavy Storm
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn
1 Mind Control
1 Book of Moon
1 Enemy Controller

3 Call of the Haunted
2 Solemn Warning
2 Torrential Tribute
1 Solemn Judgment

1 Magicial Android
1 Psychic Nightmare
1 Psychic Lifetrancer
1 Ultimate Axon Kicker
1 Naturia Beast
1 Naturia Barkion
1 Naturia Landoise
2 Gachi Gachi Gantetsu
1 Number 39: Utopia
1 Number C39: Utopia Ray
1 Ally of Justice Catastor
1 Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Scrap Dragon


You might not see it right away but this deck has some serious power behind it all while retaining a level of play that is fun and fair for both you and the opponent. The point of the deck is advantage. Pure unadulterated advantage. From the few games I have played with the deck, I can tell you that it will win you games solely on the fact that you have more cards than you opponent. And of course more cards means more outs, more plays, and bigger pushes. You should always play this deck's opening hands as if you are playing stun. It helps you retain that advantage I was talking about earlier while setting up key plays for the next turn and future turns. While I could go into those power plays I would like and emplore you to try the deck out for yourself to find them out. There are alot of hidden gem-type plays this deck can make that makes the deck unpredictable so give it a whirl and see how well you like it.

Also please leave comments, thoughts and what nots below to tell me how you liked the deck, blog entry, and how I did overall so I can edit my blog posts to the needs of our readers. Thanks again Yuginshin for giving me thee chance and opportunity to write on your blog site and thanks readers for staying tuned. I will be back with more blogs about meta decks, fun decks and strategies as I go along and progress in my time blogging with everyone.

DN Screenname: spitta
Message me if you want to talk, deck build, or just play. I'm normally always on lol.

2 comments:

  1. <HEY man its been like 2 or 3 month i look your blog and never had time to write a comment to thank you to share your idea your making a great job Continu this way ! See ya

    Teamnofatchix

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you very much I severely appreciate comments like this. If this was Reddit I would give you an upvote.

      Delete