Sunday, March 11, 2012

Alien Junk OTK

So this post is really late and I apologize but I had a day at the movies with family and saw Safehouse (Great Movie)

So far the deck has tested to be playable but I'm having some trouble making the Alien half work correctly in tandem with the Junk half. So I may do a follow-up post later this month on how the deck has changed. There will be a pure Junk OTK build some time later this month though rest assured.


Monsters: 24
3x Alien Ammonite
2x Alien Dog
3x Alien Kid
1x Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
3x Doppelwarrior
3x Effect Veiler
3x Junk Synchron
2x Level Eater
1x Plaguespreader Zombie
2x Quickdraw Synchron
1x Unknown Synchron

Spells: 16
2x Code A Ancient Ruins
1x Dark Hole
2x Double Summon
1x Foolish Burial
1x Heavy Storm
1x Monster Reborn
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x One for One
1x Pot of Avarice
1x Reinforcement of the Army
3x Tuning

Extra: 15
1x Cosmic Fortress Gol'Gar
4x Generic Synchros (levels 4-7)
1x Junk Warrior
1x Drill Warrior
1x Junk Berserker
1x Junk Destroyer
1x Stardust Dragon
1x Shooting Star Dragon
1x Shooting Quasar Dragon
1x Formula Synchron
1x T.G. Hyper Librarian

This deck turns Ammonite into a semi-Junk Synchron but of course having both in the same deck is actually relatively pointless it turns out... both specialize in level 5 synchro summons... both benefit from Doppelwarrior somewhat. Both benenfit from Quickdraw Synchron... but all in all the decks main plays are like all my other Junk OTK builds... turn 1 Librarian + Formula play to draw 2-3 cards sometimes more... and then make Quasar if possible otherwise make a ton of Synchros... (This was far easier with Glow-up and Spore my goodness)...

Once again sorry this post is so stupidly late but as stated before I had things to do that were honestly more important.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. wait 3 eff veiler bit over kill much?

      Delete
    2. 3 effect Veiler is far from Overkill my friend... I run no means of drawing them and I run no alternative cards to stop my opponents plays. It's also a Level 1 Tuner. It's also a LIGHT.

      Delete