Monday, March 5, 2012

Jinzo?

DN isn't up at the time of this writing so meh I'll have to free ball the decklist.

Monsters: 24
3x Jinzo
3x Jinzo-Returner
2x Cyber Dragon
2x Card Trooper
3x Quickdraw Synchron
2x Junk Synchron
3x Tuningware
1x Dandylion
2x Doppelwarrior
2x Unknown Synchron

Spells: 11
3x Night Shot 
1x Monster Reborn
1x Dark Hole
1x Heavy Storm
1x One for One
2x Machine Duplication
1x Pot of Avarice
1x Future Fusion

Traps:
3x Call of the Haunted
2x Torrential Tribute

I have absolutely no idea how this deck is supposed to run aside from... Quickdraw to drop Jinzo-Returner to get Jinzo from grave... but the true goal of the deck is to either Jinzo OTK and if that fails make a Rank 6... or to summon both Jinzo and Drill Warrior which in conjunction with Jinzo is nearly unstoppable... Also just putting a Jinzo in the graveyard for Call of the Haunted seems like a good idea.

All in all without DN I have no idea if this will work out or not. 
Thanks for your patience today's post was late due to getting fitted for a Tuxedo and having to stay out even later for my sisters's shopping.

3 comments:

  1. I think its 23 monsters not 24

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah its 39 cards not 40 plz add 1 card?

      Delete
    2. sigh I don't feel like it... I told you I made it up off the top of my head. it's untested if you want a 40th card just place whatever you want I would use Tuning...

      Delete