Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pure Junk OTK

So i've decided on a Junk OTK 4.0 and I'm quite pleased with it's performance. I'm not even going to put any fanfare here. I'm just gonna post the deck of course also with the standard Read More sign muhahahahahahha.



Monsters: 27
3x Junk Synchron
2x Quickdraw Synchron
2x Unknown Synchron
3x Effect Veiler
2x Doppelwarrior
2x Level Eater
1x Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
1x Chaos Sorcerer
1x Dark Armed Dragon
2x Tragoedia
1x Gorz, the Emissary of Darkness
2x Maxx "C"
2x Card-Car "D"
3x Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter

Spells: 13
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Heavy Storm
1x Allure of Darkness
1x Pot of Avarice
1x One for One
1x Dark Hole
1x Monster Reborn
3x Tuning
1x Foolish Burial
1x Charge of the Light Brigade
1x Monster Reborn

So far the deck is undefeated but that was unrated. The Hand Trap Line-up is vast because the main bulk of the deck is actually around 13 cards and Hand-traps seem to fill that role of filler cards perfectly. Maxx "C" allows for the deck to have a complete reversal on the opponent. I was previously main decking Battle Fader but realized I didn't need them so took them out and put them in the side deck not mentioned. 

I won't mention the Extra Deck because it's the same as every single Junk build I make for the most part. T.G. Recipro is in there for one reason and thats to make Quasar off of a Level 8 or to make a 3x non-tuner Quasar depending on hand situation. Thanks for waiting for me to actually work on this deck a bit before I had to post it. 

BTW guys you are all my favorite people lol. Next up on the chopping block is Prom, wish me luck this Saturday lol (There will not be a Blog Post for Saturday)

2 comments:

  1. WOOO THE 5TH (if u count the alien one)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well that'd mean you'd have to count the Laval one too.

      Delete