Sunday, March 18, 2012

Geargiano

So in essence I'm going to give you a purely hypothetical decklist for an archetype that is most likely not fully revealed but has confirmed effects... I won't put effects here because that's an issue for next month. I'll just make the deck list because i'm cool like that.


Monsters: 19
3x Geargiano MKII (A monster that can act as a mini-reborn for any Geargia monster in my hand or grave)
2x Geargiano
2x Geargiaccel (I can spam this out like a Kizan and it's a warrior returning alive upon destruction for Geargia's)
3x Geargiarsenal (The beater... it gets a 200 boost for each Geargia I control and I can tribute it to special any Geargia in my deck to the field.)
3x Geargiarmor (The Gravekeeper's Spy that can reset itself but adds the monster to hand instead of special
summoning)
2x Effect Veiler
2x Maxx "C"
2x Tragoedia


Spells: 12
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Heavy Storm
1x Dark Hole
1x Monster Reborn
3x Pot of Duality
1x Book of Moon
3x Iron Call

Traps: 9
2x Solemn Warning
1x Solemn Judgment
2x Torrential Tribute
1x Mirror Force
1x Chain Disappearance
2x Fiendish Chain

Extra: 15
2x Gear-Gigant X (2x Level 4... Once per turn Stratos... when taken from field brings out level 3 or lower Geargiano's one of which will let me play around with what I want in grave)
1x OOPArts Crystal Alien
1x Wind-up Zenmaines
1x Fairy King Alvard
2x No. 39 Aspiring Emperor Hope
1x No. 50 Black Corn
1x No. 16 Shock Master
1x No. 32 Shark Drake
1x Steelswarm Roach
1x Daigusto Emeral
1x Lavalval Chain
1x Kachi-Kochi Dragon
1x Gem-Knight Pearl

Welp that's the archetype in a nutshell so far. I may do one for Madolce or however it's gonna be spelled later depends on how well this is received lol. BTW I was accepted to West GA (Of course I was very few people don't...) Honors College (Oh suddenly it becomes an actual achievement yay). So first and foremost any tips on bathrooms... I personally cannot and will not do anything more than number 1 in a public bathroom due to some reason I cannot explain at this moment.

BTW Prom was very nice we had those people that climb on those sheets and do gymnastic stuff while hanging on to sheets... We had a nice DJ and the music was good. Somewhat marred by my date's unwillingness to Dance and I wasn't going to force her to do it... so that led to me being somewhat unable to do anything whatsoever. I did dance a few times... random female gave me a lap dance was nice... missed out on the refreshments because I was worrying about my date... sigh remind me to take sexy females up on their offers to dance instead of wallowing in self-pity for no good reason when it was my prom not hers to begin with.

Moving on I will not have pictures... as I cannot put pictures of myself on the net as I don't have access to said pictures... (Doesn't take pictures of self and no one remembers to send me the pictures they take of me...) (Hence why none of you know what I looked like for AWA.)

3 comments:

  1. I'm so doing a Geargi deck when they hit, so this is great to see.

    I'm having a hard time imagining their play style, do they swarm the field fast, or are they more of a control thing with small attack, like the gadgets?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking they'd swarm fast and go for the Xyz while at the same time controlling due to their easy searching to always have a monster allowing for a larger trap line-up.

      Delete
  2. Im playing this deck but with machina fortress and gearframe is really good and fun, you can swarm easily the field and you have a lot of xyz options. (:

    ReplyDelete