Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Genex Cycle OTK

So while browsing for something to post I ran across a friend who shared their Genex OTK with me. There won't be a read more for this as it's gonna be a short post. Essentially you use Genex Power Planner and Genex Ally Birdman to get all your synchro materials on the field. And depending on the situation at hand you can make any kind of 8000+ damage field with minimal hand support and win from there. Only problem that I didn't say was Ultimate Offering which was needed for the deck to seriously work. Without Ultimate Offering the deck sorta sits there idle until it dies. Heres the original build by Larainge http://ultraduelacademy.forumotion.com/t471-genex-cycle-otk
Also listed there is the entire OTK in it's entirety. It's been updated recently to include Xyz summons and no longer desperately needs the Undine's and Controllers to work. As we have more choices for summons now we can put out 8000 damage really easily. So the deck is far more streamlined and actually runs real trap cards to protect itself now. I may actually not run anything I normally run and switch over to Hero Beat for the YCS in the event I still go depending on my financial situation.

I'm not going to tell you all any more on the OTK possibilities because it's not my idea to do that with nor is it something I want yall to senselessly copy and fail with. Best to build your own version that suits you.

No comments:

Post a Comment