Sunday, January 22, 2012

YCS Atlanta is coming up

In Light of that I'm trying to get my deck ready... Right now I'm running a budget Synchrocentric Build (no Maxx "C" no Rai-oh no Tour Guide) I could though run Anti-Meta Macro Gadgets or Watts with a small investment in each...

Synchrocentric Budget Beats is the most explosive and dangerous deck I have...
Anti-Meta Macro Gadgets is a ton slower than Synchrocentric but it mains ways to completely block out Wind-up's and Inzektors along with Synchrocentric and Rabbit builds.
Watts though aren't as slow as the Gadgets but are also the most stable deck I have just that they have a very bad match-up with Inzektors. (Wind-ups not so much).

I could also build Gravekeepers or Dark Worlds or Agents. all of which on a budget but mostly finished.

I'd like some input from you all on which I should use. This won't be made into a poll because I want reasons and explanations for which is better to run. (I'd do T.G. but I don't have enough Horns and am 1 Rhino and 3 Striker short).

I do not own any Rai-oh and need 2 minimum to make the Synchrocentric deck better or the Watts playable. or to build Chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment