Saturday, January 14, 2012

Interplanetarypurplythorny Chaos

This is just an adaptation of a chaos zone deck while throwing in Interplanetarypurplythorny Dragon which is in my opinion a really really good card... Ram'd a Leviair into a Kizan and dropped it for a 2200 swing... they later killed it and I dropped another one... The point of this deck though is to toolbox my RFG'd cards... I can re-use Battle Fader a total of 5 times... while running 3 of them.... if I banish anything for Chaos I can recycle it... if Chaos Zone gets a single counter it can search Fader if my opponent destroys it. so it's a very defensive deck. Purplythorny is a really nice tech in Gadgets... It's essentially Tragoedia 3-4-5 that also works for destruction effects... maining it with smashing grounds is quite nice. Depending on whether the end result of the poll says Meta or Non-Meta will decide the next kind of Interplanetarypurplythorny Variant to be blogged...
Monsters: 26 
2x Tragoedia 
1x Gorz, the Emissary of Darkness 
2x Interplanetarypurplythorny Dragon
 3x Tour Guide from the Underworld
 1x Sangan
 2x Trance Archfiend
 1x Dark Armed Dragon
 3x Battle Fader
 3x Dimensional Alchemist
 2x Effect Veiler
 1x Necroface
 3x Thunder King Rai-oh
 1x Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
 1x Chaos Sorcerer 

Spells: 14 
3x Chaos Zone 
1x Terraforming 
1x Allure of Darkness 
3x Gold Sarcophagus
 3x Mystical Space Typhoon
 1x Dark Hole
 1x Monster Reborn
 1x Heavy Storm
I hope you all like this deck and I'm seriously hoping you all like what I've done with the blog... Fellow bloggers if you are reading this blog if you want your blog on my blog roll Email me as we all should be connected as this is a community after all. Thank you all for voting on the poll it will end shortly

1 comment:

  1. I am telling you its gna be a forever tie

    ReplyDelete