Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Continuing the Merchant Series... Merchant Chaos

So ya see Merchant is quite better than I thought... recently this happened... Played Tour Guide and got Sangan... set MST and ended... They ran over Sangan with Spear Dragon (twas a noob). searched Merchant... My turn.. draws a card sets Merchant... swings over spear... (They can't play anything on their turn)... my turn top decks into One for One... Flips Merchant and mills Glow-up Bulb and Black Luster Soldier for a MST... brings back glow-up and syncs for formula with merchant... at 8 cards in hand.... Monster Reborn on Sangan... syncs with Tour Guide and Formula for Stardust... searches out dandylion... plays one for one dropping Dandy for Veiler... syncs for Catastor... Field was Stardust, Catastor, Dandy Token, Set MST... with a 6 card hand... (I drew nuts though ... Heavy, Dark Hole, Monster Reborn, MST turn 1 is evil)


Monsters 26
3x Magical Merchant
2x Thunder King Rai-oh
2x Effect Veiler
2x Tragoedia
1x Gorz, the Emissary of Darkness
2x Cross Porter
2x Neo-Spacian Glow Moss
1x Neo-Spacian Dark Panther
1x Dandylion
1x Glow-up Bulb
1x Junk Synchron
1x Debris Dragon
1x Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
2x Chaos Sorcerer
1x Sangan 
3x Tour Guide from the Underworld

Spells: 11
3x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Dark Hole
1x Monster Reborn
1x Heavy Storm
1x One for One
1x Pot of Avarice
2x Creature Swap
1x NEX

Traps: 3
1x Trap Dustshoot
2x Mind Crush

Well the deck made sense to me so what about a Neo-Spacian deck that can utilize these comboes to the fullest? That may quite well be the next post on here depends on how I feel about my build. The poll is quite um wow yall are quite persistent I seriously hope I won't have to randomly assign my own vote...

No comments:

Post a Comment