Saturday, January 7, 2012

Wattage Beatdown

Alright if anyone remembers from my first ever post on here I made a Vylon and Watts double post. This time though I separated them by a few days. This build so far is 6-0 on DN not including matches in which that number goes up a bit. The addition of Wave-Motion Cannon and Magical Cylinder is purely for fun and can be replaced by 2-3x Pot of Duality and 1-2 Recycling Battery or 1-2 Mystical Space Typhoon. It's a very viable build though and it did quite well against Six Shinai while under Royal Decree (Six Sams with Shinai loop). A few of the duels were won purely by Trishula which is actually hard to make. I didn't Xyz once but I had many opportunities too. Magical Cylinder though added in extra damage to shorten the amount of turns it would take to win... At best the deck takes 4 turns to win without any extra damage. (Turn 1 Wattcobra swings for giraffe, Turn 2 both swing for 2200 for cobra, Turn 3 all three swing for 3200, Turn 4 gg)

But eh it's a great build if I do say so myself lol. Side deck though I haven't worked on yet. Also Forbidden Lance works well in the build too.


Monsters: 17
3x Wattgiraffe
3x Wattcobra
3x Wattdragonfly
2x Watt Pheasant
3x Thunder King Rai-Oh
1x Honest
2x Effect Veiler

Spells: 6
1x Monster Reborn
1x Dark Hole
2x Smashing Ground

Traps 17:
2x Solemn Warning
1x Solemn Judgment
2x Wattcancel
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute
2x Dimensional Prison
2x Starlight Road
2x Bottomless Trap Hole
2x Magic Cylinder
2x Lumenize

The sheer amount of damage this deck does to an opponent psyche is hilarious. Getting hit by Wattcobra guarantee's 3 more turns of direct attacks. Letting a Wave-Motion sit there through those turns is GG. Random Cylinder to negate BLS after a Solemn Judgment means any Watt can swing for game. Cylinder just acts as an extra Lumenize and Honest. I am wondering if Triple Road would be good here with the 17 Traps.. but eh. I'm still looking for that OP deck to top the Vylon Combo but it's not easy lol. If you have any ideas please hit me with em.  

No comments:

Post a Comment