Friday, January 27, 2012

State of the Blog Address

Today marks a landmark achievement for Yami no Duel and i'm quite amazed at the reception of over 400+ views today. The highest before now was 1000+ for 2 days when I hosted the Rom for the Over the Nexus.

Since then we've been through ups and downs but recently I've put measures in place in order to ascertain what you want to see posted. I consulted with my cabinet of fellow bloggers and learned some new tricks like scheduling. I've been quite active this month and have made over 20 decks this month alone.

Now though we are moving on to stable but yet uncharted territory in the reviewing of cards. I assure you my viewers that these reviews in the coming weeks will be quite comprehensive in relation to the complexity of the card.

This month i'll be doing a full set review of Galactic Overload and many of the promo's released recently and within this coming month. In March I'll go back to deck-building as the new format looms.

Thank you my viewers for reading this blog everyday and putting up with my past failures to provide support. I like followers but even more than that I like comments. The more information you guys give me on what you think of things or want the more I can return to you in the form of information. I won first place at my DECA Regional in the Business Services Marketting Series and am going on to State in Feburary. I am not expecting a win but I am expecting to do relatively well. If by a miracle I do win I get to go to Nationals.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to the new card reviews. I love knowing of cards in advance of the tcg.

    ReplyDelete