Thursday, January 12, 2012

Neo-Spacians

Merchantless build because in testing I never got to use my Merchants... sad face... but it's quite explosive sometimes and very fast. Ya see Tengu and Tour Guide just make it that much better my god the sheer reliability is so scary... But of course testing was marred by the fact that on DN when you say "testing" they of course use Macro or Anti-Meta every single time... or are so noobish that it's like playing by yourself... (Unrated of course making it sorta pointless) Well I'll be sure to give this proper testing when I figure out how to run it better... But it ran quite smoothly... I also never got to use Cross Porter or Junk Synchron to any true effect so just dropped them a second ago in favor of dropping one Convert Contact because it's dead a lot... So added in a third C-Sorc and Dust Crush Crush..

Monsters: 25
3x Neo-Spacian Dark Panther
3x Neo-Spacian Glow Moss
1x Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
3x Tour Guide from the Underworld
1x Sangan
3x Reborn Tengu
1x Glow-up Bulb
1x Spore
1x Dandylion
1x Lonefire Blossom
1x Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
2x Chaos Sorcerer
1x Debris Dragon
2x Effect Veiler

Spells: 12
2x Convert Contact
1x Allure of Darkness
3x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Heavy Storm
1x Dark Hole
1x Monster Reborn
1x One for One
1x Pot of Avarice
1x Foolish Burial

Traps: 3
1x Trap Dustshoot
2x Mind Crush

Well the deck is reminiscent of Rauze's Junk and Debris deck. I'll be having a new post tomorrow too so be sure to check back again. Though I do not yet know what deck I'll be building maybe something really fun depends.

2 comments:

  1. ty i have been trying to perfect neo-spaicians a while back but failed and yeah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Notice how I said I didn't get much testing in. Remember this can be edited and tested so much more than I could have. the more people trying to edit it the faster we can get it to be a really good deck. It's far from perfect but it's a step on the way there. Try some personal tech choices and you'll probably go pretty far

    ReplyDelete