Wednesday, February 29, 2012

State of the Blog Address March Edition

So this is the second State of the Blog Address signaling a switching over from Card Reviews back to Decks and Strategy. The blog's average views have since December have nearly doubled. In December this blog received 4000+ views. In Feburary this blog has received 10000 views. I'm quite massively proud of this blog and I'm happy many of you view this blog daily to see what new post I have made. I have been late in posting recently due to DN testing for March, I already have a few decks lined up so as to ease my transition not only into a new format of deck building but also into a new card set that will soon be following in April (Card Reviews in April (Return of the Duelist)). There are many things I've been meaning to experiment with especially Card Car "D", Double Torrential Tribute, and the lack of obscenely easy Synchro Summons. Thanks to DN updating the list tomorrow I'll be able to get to work seriously.

Finally there is also the factor of my real life, I have been able to devote time to this blog quite well but in recent days I've had so much to prepare for that things have been relatively late in posting. Right now I am doing a crash course in Soul Caliber V and am practicing a team of Ryu, Nemesis, Storm/Amaterasu for Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3. So occasionally my posts will be rather later than my standard and promised 7 PM EST mark. There is more work to be done and this blog will hopefully continue it's rise in viewership as I begin to make decklists and strategy.

Thank you all for viewing and I heart-fully hope that you all will continue to give me your support as I perform this service as much as for me as it is for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment