Friday, February 10, 2012

Genesis Star God, Sophia

I've been wanting to do a review on this card for awhile but couldn't think of what to say because it was too dang hard to summon it. I still haven't summoned it yet. But I figured I can post it here and ways to summon it... I  hope you all like it my favored readers. BTW you might want to press Read More so you can actually read the attempt at a Review for this new godly card.


Genesis Star God, Sophia
DARK
Level 11
Fairy/Effect
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned (from the hand) by banishing 1 face-up Ritual, Fusion, Synchro, and Xyz Monster from either player's side of the field, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card's Special Summon cannot be negated. When this card is Special Summoned: Banish all cards in both player's hands, both sides of the field, and both player's Graveyard, except this card. Cards and effects cannot be activated in response to the activation of this card's effect.
3600  / 3400

So you may be wondering WTF HTF WTF (What the F*** How the F*** Why the F***). Well the What is that this card is completely and utterly game ending on it's own. Once it hits the field you have essentially won the duel. Nothing can be activated nothing can negate it and it banishes everything that exists aside from the deck except itself... 

How is by most likely a Gishki or Relinquished deck... In Gishki you'd have to run Gishki Beast, Avance/Ariel, and Tinplate... Along with the Level 4 Ritual and either Hero Beat Splashed in or Instant Fusions and with probably Deep Sea Diva or some other Tuners in too...

 You can use your opponents monsters for the summon so you may not have to run synchro access or xyz access depending on the opponent. So this deck would require a side deck.. 

For Relinquished you'd have a smaller base so could easily throw in the Plant Engine and some Tour Guides or other smaller Xyz engine and some Instant Fusions.

Other decks though like Roids can even summon her. Just needs Monk for the Xyz's, already has fusions and can run a small Synchro Engine of some sort thanks to how Expressroid can make Rank 4 with Debris.

Most decks that have innate access to either Fusions or Rituals can make her quite easily with the right build. Only thing is that she can only be searched by Sarcophagus lol.

For the Why well I mean it'd be fun to do and if someone pulled it off against me I'd immediately forfeit and petition the head judge and Konami to make them the next President of Industrial Illusions. But I digress this card is hilarious and if you actually summon it you do essentially win the duel. I am aware that it's actually harder to summon than Horakhty but I mean hey if you are up for the challenge please send a youtube link of you actually summoning it please lol and I'll happily post it here.

Thank you for your time and patience with me. I hope you all liked the Deck Building Tutorials and decided to teach your friends how to build better decks with them.

2 comments:

  1. YAY EXACTLY THE CARD I WANTED TO BE REVIEWED

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny thing is I sorta had a feeling you all would want a review of this card.

    ReplyDelete