Thursday, May 19, 2011

So yeah random rage...

I was on DN testing some GK tech choices like Mind Crush and Malevolent Catastrophe and Magic Drain...

Playing against Jurracs... He fossil digs... I Mind Crush his Jurrac Dino... I tell him to show his hand to verify... He says he doesn't have to... I further explain that like Royal Tribute you have to show... He says no "2 different rulings" I tell him brb and check the ruling... This is what I find from the Wikia.

Out of DateEdit Out of Date sectionEdit

According to an e-mail from Konami:
  • If the maximum legally allowed number of copies of the declared card cannot be verified as public knowledge, you may ask your opponent to verify their hand.[4]
This makes the following Judge List ruling invalid:
  • If the opponent discards the named card, you do not check their hand to verify.[1

Meaning that because Jurrac Dino is at 3... He should show his hand... I come back to tell him this (Note only 30 seconds have passed...) He's like  "not waiting around, find someone else to cheat" and leaves...

I'm like what type of douche adamantly argues his incorrect point and then when I go to confirm who's right or wrong just leaves... (He had 2 other cards in hand and one could easily be Jurrac Dino as only 1 Jurrac Dino was in the graveyard meaning there is 1 more in his deck...) 

So yeah anyone wants Mind Crush to go to 3? I DO!!!! lol (Seriously don't do that hand control was scary... it's even more scary now with all the set cards leading to nearly empty hands and obvious plays (I literally have a bad habit of calling my opponent's plays before they make them lol (And I'm right for the most part lol))


ON the by and by my Username on DN is Yuginshin if you see me online hit me up I'll be much obliged to play anyone... 

1 comment:

  1. hey dude check this out, maybe you can make a post about it.

    I'm working on a pet project based on Magic the Gathering's EDH format. I think a Yugioh version of EDH would be a lot of fun so here are the rules I've come up with and we'll see what we can do to make this a fun and balanced format.

    [/u]Generals[/u]

    The criteria for a general so far is that the card be a non-effect fusion monster. The kinds of creatures you can place in your deck depends on the monster types of the fusion materials. For example: A deck with Gaia the Dragon Champion as it's general would be able to play warrior and dragon types. Whereas a deck with Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon as a general would only be able to run Dragons.

    Generals, while out of play, are kept in a zone specifically for them that cannot be targeted. You may only have on general per deck and side deck combined.

    Playing generals
    In order to special summon a general you must pay 500 life points for each level the general has. You can only play generals once per turn during your main phase 1. When a general is removed from the field it returns to the general zone. This includes if the summon was negated.

    Deck Specifications

    * You may only have 1 copy of each card in your deck, extra deck, and sideboard combined.
    * The deck must contain exactly 70 cards
    * The extra deck may contain up to 15 cards
    * The sideboard may contain up to 20 cards
    * The only monster allowed in your deck are those that share a type with your general's fusion materials

    Game Play Changes

    * Players start the game with 15,000 Life points.
    * The starting hand size is six instead of the normal five
    * The maximum hand size is seven

    Forbidden List
    There are no forbidden cards, however every card is limited.

    That about summarizes it. I'm happy to answer any questions.

    ReplyDelete