Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Ebay is funny

I see a Naturia Beast no one bid on for 6... I bid thinking no one will notice it... yeah they noticed... so thats out. now im trying to ninja a bureido and 3 doppelwarrior... I just bought glow-up bulb and halberd cannon... I'm now poor. Who wants to hope my kind parents can buy me 1 renewal to Shonen Jump and 1 Subscription so I could get 2 Hyper Librarian... without using my own money as I need said money for locals saturday for the rest of the month lol... Then I need to apply for jobs too... so much work... On an up note my Incomplete Extra Deck Karakuri's are beasting so far... They are very consistent... I'll have a finalized build if I can find the rest of my Inashichis lol... Oh and Ninishi is godlike my goodness... Karakuri Anatomy is also godlike... Nanashiku's card draws with Ninishi are beastly... and Safe Zone is hilarious lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment