Thursday, May 26, 2011

Allow me to introduce myself. . .

Hello fans and followers! I've always been a fan of this blog so I thought I'd contribute and provide another viewpoint and some new ideas. So, just so that no one freaks out I thought I'd introduce myself as well as maybe follow-up with a few ideas of my own. So to get your mouths watering I decided to showcase a fun little spellcaster built. I have a fetish for old cards so this is a deck build around MRD's Witch's Apprentice.

Monsters 19
3 Apprentice Magician
3 Old Vindictive Magician
3 Witches Apprentice
3 Night's End Sorcerer
2 Crystal Seer
2 Summoner Sembel
2 Magical Exemplar
1 Effect Veiler

Spells 14
3 Inferno Reckless Summon
2 Arcane Barrier
2 Wonder Wand
2 MST
2 Magical Dimension
1 Foolish Burial
1 Giant Trunade
1 Monster Reborn

Traps
2 Trap Stun
2 Magician's Circle
1 Mirror Force
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Call of the Haunted

Tell me what you think . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment