Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Alright I owe you all a post

NOW HERE I GO!!! SHINING FINGER!!!!

Anyway I have been tinkering with things on DN (Decks of course) and realized that most of the deck ideas I thought of off the top of my head on here are better than the ones I spent time thinking about and testing lol.

But out of the ones I did think about my best is still the deck I'm taking for Regionals which was changed from Gravekeepers to Tengu Synchro Beat a deck I think I invented though it looks a lot like Debris Tengu and Tengu Plant lol.
Monsters: 21
3x Reborn Tengu
3x Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
2x Debris Dragon
2x Lonefire Blossom
2x Genex Ally Birdman
2x Effect Veiler
1x Marshmallon
1x Dandylion
1x Glow-up Bulb
1x Spore
1x Thunder King Rai-Oh (1-2 more would be nice)
1x Meklord Emperor Granel (Has only been summoned once so might go out)
1x Gorz, The Emissary of Darkness

Spells: 9
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
2x Pot of Avarice
1x One for One
1x Giant Trunade (Took out Forbidden Lance a few seconds ago because this serves the same purpose most times)
1x Monster Reborn
1x Dark Hole
1x Foolish Burial

Traps: 11
2x Bottomless Trap Hole
2x Dimensional Prison
2x Dust Tornado
1x Solemn Judgment
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Divine Wrath
1x Seven Tools of the Bandit

Extra: 15
2x Formula Synchron
2x Stardust Dragon
2x Black Rose Dragon
2x Ally of Justice Catastor
1x Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1x Mist Wurm
1x Shooting Star Dragon
1x T.G. Halberd Cannon 
1x T.G. Recipro Dragonfly
1x Iron Chain Dragon
1x Armory Arm

If I take out Granel I'll either put in a Trap or nothing to bring it down to 40.


5 comments:

  1. Needs more Quasar Dragon and T.G. herpderp Librarian.

    ~Valafar123

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to but My librarian won't be in the mail until later next month or later... And Quasar isn't out in TCG yet. (Not even with a release date)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally I think you should minus 1 dust tornado for one nobleman of extermination I would also drop rai0h for 1 tytannial.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude look into that new blackwing card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dropped the useless Grannel for Tytannial. Nobleman of Extermination is cool and all but I am worried the face-down will be Decree or Oppression or Gozen Match or etc.

    ReplyDelete