Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Moon Prism Power! Make-up!

Is what we should call Gemknight decks lol.

Monsters: 17
3x Gemknight Obsidia
3x Gemknight Amber
2x Gemknight Aioura (Oiler?)
2x Gemknight Saphia
2x Gemknight Ganet
2x Gemknight Rumaline (Jemunaito Rumarin (The "tou" in Tourmaline comes from the end of Gemknight so ya)
2x Gem-Resis
1x Glow-up Bulb
1x Tech Genus Striker

Spells: 12
3x Gemknight Fusion
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Book of Moon
1x Dark Hole
1x Monster Reborn
2x Pot of Duality
2x Gemini Spark

Traps: 11
2x Pyroxene Fusion
2x Solemn Warning
1x Emperor's Surge
2x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Compulsory Evacuation Device
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Solemn Judgment

Extra:
1x Gemknight Amethys
1x Gemknight Citrine
2x Gemknight Rubyz
2x Gemknight Prism-Aura
1x Gemknight Topaz
1x Gemknight Parl
1x Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1x Naturia Beast
1x Naturia Barkion
2x No. 39 Aspiring King Hope
1x Inverz Roach
1x Spring Armor Mainspring Meister

Tell me how it works please lol nah I'd rather you make up some nonsense than me lol

5 comments:

  1. It would be great if you make some space for Brionac since that card benefits from GemK Fusion.

    Emperor Surge seems to be an interesting card.

    Hmm... i'm gonna play-test TG Striker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Random comment is random, but related to the title:

    There should be a deck archetype that is magical girls .__________.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know right! Well I guess I'll refinish Sailor Moon Stars for the 3rd time at some point (I for some reason love that anime too much).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and Anarchy... Brionac escaped my notice just sayin lol. I'll drop one of the extra fusions or the extra Parl... Emperor Surge is just fun... Parl>Dark Hole> Surge> Swing for 2600 lol it also puts 1 of Parl's Exceed Materials in the Grave without Parl dying. It's an interesting Idea nonetheless but wasn't there a card that was better in the Starter Deck I forgot about lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh an interesting note: If anything I post on here actually works then that's a miracle because this was off the top of my head lol.

    ReplyDelete