Monday, May 16, 2011

Dueling Network Duel Report

So yeah I found Vannesa of Voila Vannesa online and played a few games with her Dimensional Eatos deck (No wonder OCG had problems with it back a few formats ago)...

First Duel... I used Wonder Wand Budget Keepers... I got a lucky victory thanks to a random Mirror Force.

Second Duel I used Junk Doppel... I got nuked bad it was pretty painful actually lol.

Third Duel I used Junk Doppel... I almost came back but she had a monster left so got in a free attack... then I top-deck Chaos Sorcerer when I only had 2 monsters in grave and DAD in hand with one Dark... so I lost...

in otherwords... I got pwnt in our match... But she's so pretty that may have blinded me to the correct plays... lol
EDIT: By the way!!!! That was the best date I've ever went on lol all the other ones before actually cost money lol

3 comments:

  1. Haha thanks ;) But don't blame your loss on my looks. You lost because I have skills =D haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a great sense of humor to boot... Nah you got skillz lol. though a tad bit too scared of obvious Gorz lol. I hope to see you on there some other day. Would be fun. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 well that's alot of <3's lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, no prob. And I absolutely despise Gorz. I'll only attack when I know I can get rid of him after.

    ReplyDelete