Monday, May 9, 2011

Does anyone have a problem like mine?

OMG an actual blog post that still has to deal with yugioh without spewing information about cards

I test hands at home and get more than playable hands to god hands every time... I test play against my own decks and get semi-playable to playable hands... I test play against friends and draw complete shit everytime?!?!?!



Anyway I did a personal duel tournament to figure out which of my 4 decks would be backseated... (Yes I side-decked for my own decks (Where applicable as I have no idea how to side for Morphtronics or Karakuri without Chimeratech Fortress)
Round 1:
Gravekeepers vs. Morphtronics
2-1

Junk Doppel vs. Karakuri
1-2

Round 2 playing for main deck:
Gravekeepers vs. Karakuri
2-1



playing for third main deck:
Junk Doppel vs. Morphtronics
2-1

The side decks included 3x Dimensional Fissure and 2x Nobleman of Crossout some Morphtronic Maps and such. They weren't complete as I only sided what I could find at the moment lol.

Overall Gravekeepers won so will be receiving the bulk of my time... Karakuri got second place so get second most amount of time... Junk Doppel got third so gets some support when applicable... Morphtronics got 4th... This time due to not drawing anything that was sided in and will be receiving little to no support unless it's extra stuff.

Funny part is the decks that Exceed reliably won... Karakuri (Turn 1 Tera-Bytes) and Gravekeepers (Turn 2 Inverz Roach)...(NOTE: I used only TCG cards in this testing... as I don't own OCG cards lol)

Dimensional Fissure is actually not a bad side-deck choice in Gravekeepers... side out the Stele's and 1 Commandant and put in 3 D.Fissure... killing anything that relies on the graveyard...

So yeah expect a bit more research to be done on Gravekeepers and Karakuri along with anything else I get my hands on... (Heroes hopefully if I can give my brother my 3 Tengu I get his entire Hero deck so he can build my Mist Valley idea. (I loves me some Heroes)

Anyway this saturday I somehow need to obtain 1-2 more Rai-Oh and 1-2 more Effect Veiler... I have 2 Chaos Hunter... completely not helpful lol (Card is good though)

In other words I'm gonna play some people at school for Cards lol... I'm gonna play one of my friends for his Chimeratech Fortress Dragon with my I guess a Chaos Hunter lol as Ante hopefully. Then I need to play another friend for his other D.Prison with I guess for Chaos Hunter lol hopefully once again... If they don't let me I'll have to work to get their cards to finish my deck... GK's are becoming terrifying very quickly. My brother gave me one Rai-Oh and right now it's in my Junk Doppel but I will probably main it in GK's again shortly lol.

So things are looking interesting. I need to buy more Ultra-Pro sleeves do they have a website? Oh and in a few hours expect the front page to look a little different lol you'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment