Saturday, May 21, 2011

Gem-Knight Fusion!!!

So I tested my Gem-Knight deck I made a few posts back... I edited it to include 2 Supervise and 2 Dark Factory and some other fun stuff... Now it's godlike... It beat Light Gemini losing 150 life... will finish post later on when I finish the build.

EDIT: Build finished

Monsters: 18
3x Gemknight Obsidian
3x Gemknight Iolite
3x Gemknight Amber
2x Gemknight Saphia
2x Gemknight Garnet
2x Gemknight Tourmaline
3x Gem-Armadillo

Spells: 15
3x Gem-Knight Fusion
3x Gemini Spark
2x Dark Factory of Mass Production
2x Supervise
1x Monster Reborn
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Giant Trunade
1x Dark Hole

Traps: 7
1x Pyroxene Fusion (Took one out for RftDD)
1x Solemn Judgment
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute
2x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Return from the Different Dimension

Extra:
So far it's just 2 of every gemknight fusion... lol

It's been testing well and it gets pretty good field presense really cheaply. Gemini Spark gives it a sense of control and evasion (Same with Pyroxene Fusion).

Try it out on Dueling Network or with proxies please you'll definitely like it. Ritua Hero is also running really smoothly and it hasn't lost a duel yet (Gusta needs further testing). Lavals will be built sometime soon.

2 comments:

  1. Very similar to a deck that recently topped a tournament (1st place)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read about a Gem-Knight deck that topped but forgot what was in it so made my own. The fact that they are similar means I must be rather not bad at this Deck building stuff lol.

    ReplyDelete