Saturday, May 7, 2011

My cheap version of Junk Doppel

HAPPY 100th POST!!!!

I can't afford the deck fully kay?gosh! I haven't had a chance to test it yet as I just built it a few hours ago but it beasted my Morphtronics 2-1 and then 2-0. Those same morphtronics could have made it past round 3 at locals if I remembered to Compulsory Evacuation Device on the Scopen of mine that he Monster Reborn'd... Sigh Black Rose Dragon in GHOST!!! I can't believe I forgot to compulse my own Scopen so he couldn't tune with his Firedog... which ultimately cost me the game because that was his only out to Power Tool and Double Tool... sigh ah well. Next week I might try the Junk Doppel or Gravekeepers again.

Monsters: 25
1x Dark Armed Dragon
2x Chaos Sorcerer
2x Caius, the Shadow Monarch
2x Ally Genex Birdman
2x Cyber Dragon
3x Reborn Tengu
1x Dandylion
1x Sangan
2x Junk Synchron
2x Doppelwarrior
3x Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
1x Effect Veiler
1x Spore
1x Glow-up Bulb
1x Level Eater

Spells: 11
2x Pot of Avarice
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Foolish Burial
1x Charge of the Light Brigade
1x Dark Hole
1x One for One
1x Mind Control
1x Monster Reborn
1x Book of Moon

Traps: 4
1x Call of the Haunted
1x Limit Reverse
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute

So ya thats my rendition of a poor mans junk doppel... best part is that it doesn't suck ass. Gorz is in there but i can't find what i took out for it lol

No comments:

Post a Comment