Tuesday, May 10, 2011

So how do you like the new look?

First off: Thank you Ryu Kuze for adding me to your Blog Roll!!! I like your blog so was the first Blog I followed lol.

Too many colors in the top contrasts too much with the rest?
Too many awesome looking cards?
Gagaga Magician shouldn't look that epic?
Such and so forth lol.

I've been testing my new side deck for Gravekeepers. D.Fissure is a god send in some matchups... Chain Disappearance is a better Trap Hole lol. There are alot of fun things King Tiger Wanghu does this format... He murders any attempt at a set up by Junk Doppel... it murders Sams Shi-En starting play. My side-deck is actually heavily Six Sam/Chaos oriented. I only own 1 Rai-Oh and 1 Effect Veiler and those are in Junk Doppel.

I'm going to be conducting my first YGO Training Session this weekend and it will be Overnight due to the fact that we have until June 5th lol. I'll most likely be running Gravekeepers. I right now only have 3 tier 1 or 1.5 decks ready right now and my friends only have 2 Tier 1 or 1.5 decks in total between the 6 of them lol.

Notice my absolute lack of actual information regarding the game and more of my own personal thoughts about the game? Well thats because I don't have anything new right now well actually I can easily make a Ritua deck if you want lol you'll see why I lol'ed soon and you'll also understand why they don't suck. So that means a double post today.

2 comments:

  1. No problem.

    As for how your blog looks, it looks fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you, I've been waiting for someone to reply to this post lol. I had to find someway to include Summoner Sembel lol. Though now I sorta want to include Chocolat or Lozenge Magus or CEO Amaterasu lol

    ReplyDelete