Saturday, December 31, 2011

Synchrocentric and New Years!!!

I've analyzed many Synchrocentric decks and realized they all ran a ton of monsters that are far from necessary. I built it with 19 monsters and due to having access to more traps I was able to run Starlight Road and Dimensional Prison. though i'm confused how I got 3 Starlight Roads in there gotta edit it real quick lol... Alrighty the inclusion of Grand Mole made the deck a lot more defensive than it was (albeit it was really defensive to begin with) so now I can deal with big monsters with relative ease.

Monsters: 19
3x Reborn Tengu
3x Tour Guide from the Underworld
1x Sangan
1x Lonefire Blossom
1x Dandylion
1x Debris Dragon
1x Spore
1x Glow-up Bulb
2x Thunder King Rai-Oh
2x Effect Veiler
1x Gorz, the Emissary of Darkness
1x Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
1x Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning

Spells: 10
3x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x One for One
1x Heavy Storm
1x Dark Hole
1x Pot of Avarice
1x Monster Reborn
1x Mind Control
1x Foolish Burial

Traps: 11
1x Solemn Judgment
2x Solemn Warning
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Divine Wrath
3x Starlight Road
2x Dimensional Prison


Extra: 15
1x Leviair the Sea Dragon
1x Wind-up Zenmaines
1x Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
1x Formula Synchron
1x Armory Arm
1x Ally of Justice Catastor
1x T.G. Hyper Librarian
1x Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1x Black Rose Dragon
2x Stardust Dragon
1x Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1x Shooting Star Dragon
1x Shooting Quasar Dragon
1x Crimson Blader

Alrighty I've also found that Synchrocentric's main weaknesses are all extremely obvious... D.fissure... Necrovalley...  anything that either hinders graveyard abuse or special summoning... Rai-Oh though does next to nothing to stop the deck because the deck wins through special summons but doesn't have to go for the win until it's fully ready. It's a deck you can play control, aggro, or midrange with like any other top yu-gi-oh deck but unlike other top yu-gi-oh decks it has no real hard counter except Kristya... I personally would side deck Smashing Grounds in this deck as that will help deal with Kristya, Wanghu, Laggia (They have to negate it) along with other cards. So far the deck has been undefeated due mostly to Starlight Road making my pushes for game safe and it also lets me set as much as I want. but I think triple Road is useless in this deck but it did work pretty well lol so i'll just keep it for now lol.

BTW: I don't like when people try to negate my ritual summon and get a 2 for 1 trade but have no choice... and I don't run enough casters to battle phase swarm

4 comments:

  1. I´ve been trying to play with this type of deck for a while now and I have the majority of the cards but the Guides are too expensive!!! I can´t buy 3 right now. Any suggestions of how can I complete the deck without them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't buy guides either but you want to Rank 3 Xyz option to be viable. I'd suggest either Photon Saber Tiger or Marshmallon and 2 Spirit Reaper. Or if you want to be really adventurous and go into things even I haven't tested try the Monk comboes I've been playing around with and try to integrate one of them into the build. Synchrocentric is one deck that is super flexible

    Do not restrict yourself to using what you see win. Try out as much as you can to take that spot. It won't be as broken as Tour Guide but Sabre Tiger or Reaper/Marshmallon work fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waw! Thanks a lot!
    I don´t have any problem with those cards, I´ve them all except for the Saber Tiger but I like what you suggest, ran 3 XYZ can be pretty good in a duel.
    I also think that the Monk is a great card to do exceed (perfect wiht nÂș39) or even Lv 8 sincro summons. One of the best combos I´ve tried in my last deck was summoning the Monk, discart a spell, then bring a Lv 4 light turner, turn them into a Stardust or whaterver I need and then...¡chaaaaaan!
    If I were lucky enough in my draw, I can drop a beautiful Black Luster Soldier from my hand!
    P.S: Your blog it´s really good! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the compliment I've worked hard on it. And good luck with you personal Synchrocentric build.

    ReplyDelete