Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Sacred

Honestly these cards are pretty boss right now with some of the most scary Xyz to date.

Here's the build I've been working on to pretty good effect.

Monsters: 15
3x Sacred Kaust
3x Sacred Gredi
3x Sacred Pollux
3x Sacred Sheratan
2x Sacred Esca
1x Honest

Spells: 15
2x Star of The Sacred
3x Pot of Duality
3x Smashing Ground
2x Swords of Revealing Light
3x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Monster Reborn
1x Dark Hole

Traps: 10
2x Luminize
1x Solemn Judgment
2x Solemn Warning
2x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Starlight Road
2x Dimensional Prison

I didn't list the Extra deck because it's up to you.
My best plays with this deck involve The Sacred Kaust as he can change the levels of any Sacred Monsters I control by 1 upwards or downwards twice per turn. (BTW he's a Beast Warrior... and LIGHT). So a standard play for me is Normal Summon Pollux who sets a condition allowing me an extra Normal Summon and then Normal Summon Kaust and make both level 5 and Overlay for Pleadies. From there do what you want. Or you can use Pollux and a Gredi or Pollux and a Pollux or two Gredi for The Sacred Beehive which can during your opponents turn boost your battling Sacreds by 1000 which is amazing considering it itself is 2400 meaning it cannot be run over by any conventional means. The star player in the deck is Sacred's very own Chaos Xyz Change that can turn ANY Sacred Xyz into Sacred Ptolemy M7 or you can make him using 2 Level 6 monsters. His purpose is that he can once per turn return 1 monster on the field or in the graveyard to the owners hand... Also his summon counts as an Xyz Summon for Star of the Sacred so in the event you waited a turn to make the Ptolemy you'd get a draw.

There are a ton of fun plays to be done with this deck... I'll do an updated Verz deck at a later date. Well this is my first real post in a long time and it feels good to be back. And I will still do reviews. Like Tomorrow I'm going to review Osiris and Horakhti and everyway I can think of to make a deck that would work with them. I have midterms next week but that won't hurt my blogging as I'm exempting half the exams anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Instant Fusion would be nice too :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be but with Kaust and Beehive it's somewhat unnecessary and cloggy... Beehive is our go to rank 4 in most situations due to it's nearly insured survival. I've never tried Instant Fusion because it's just not my thing and I view it as unnecessary.

    ReplyDelete