Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Black Magician of Chaos!!!!

I'm going out of town for the next little bit but I'll try to keep making posts depends. So treat this as my last post for the next few days kk cool.

Monsters: 21
1x Djinn Disserere of Rituals
2x Djinn Presider of Rituals
2x Djinn Releaser of Rituals
3x Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands
2x Sonic Bird
3x Tour Guide from the Underworld
2x Magic Death Knight
2x Summoner Monk
1x Sangan
3x MAGICIAN OF BLACK CHAOS!!!!!

Spells: 9
3x Pot of Dual-Casting
3x Black Magic Ritual
3x Black Magic Cyclone

Traps: 10
1x Gagagashield
1x Magician's Judgment
2x Black Drain
1x Magician's Deal
1x Mirror Force
1x Magic Explosion Boom
2x Magician's Warning
1x Spellbinding Circle

Now then I'll translate some of the cards later BTW Spellbinding Circle is just for fun like my old Time Machine in Karakuri or my Celtic Guardians. Most of the deck can be replaced with other cards to suit your fun or ideas so go wild!!

Oh and BYE for the night(s)

BTW first person to translate the list correctly gets to request anything related to yugioh they want to see a post on!! just post it in the comments

19 comments:

  1. doom caliber knight
    dark magician of chaos

    duality
    MST

    solem
    Skill drain
    dark bribe
    magical explosion
    warning

    The rest of the cards are correct.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 of those listed cards are incorrect... I doubt anyone will get Magic Death Knight... So I'll drop a hint... look at my previous posts and associated comments and look for parrallel's in structure or comboes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. armaggedon knight
    dark magician of chaos

    duality
    MST

    Solem
    magic drain
    magician circle
    torrential
    warning

    Maybe I need more clues

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are still slightly incorrect more clues will come up later

    ReplyDelete
  5. BTW Magician of Black Chaos is a Ritual Monster... Why would I build a Ritual deck without the Ritual Monster... Dark Magician of Chaos is banned...

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL I see the point, I was talking about the ritual monster all the time.

    Why I would mention a banned card?

    Is that my only mistake?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh it wasn't the only mistake... but eh I forgot to give a hint in the synchrocentric post brb lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dark magic attack is not in the list right?

    ReplyDelete
  9. No there is no Dark Magic Attack lol it isn't really that difficult you've got all but like 2 cards or so.

    ReplyDelete
  10. armaggedon knight
    dark magician of chaos

    duality
    MST

    Solem
    Skill drain
    Magician circle
    torrential
    torrential warning

    ReplyDelete
  11. it's torture isn't it... I'll tell you right now... There is no Skill Drain or Magician Circle. There's other Drains that you had before. Circle isn't in the deck with no targets aside from monk. note: something about your first one was right... you have until that poll ends to get it right and request a post (though now it should be real easy lol)

    ReplyDelete
  12. armaggedon knight
    dark magician of chaos

    duality
    MST

    Solem
    Magic drain
    Fiendish chain
    torrential
    torrential warning

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nope not quite either... Fiendish Chain is not in the deck... You have everything else right as far as I can tell.

    ReplyDelete
  14. no it is not dark deal trollol... in your very first attempt you had 1 card on there that you never had in the rest of your attempts.

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL I was talking about dark bribe. Sometimes I change the name of the cards: English is not my first language, you know?

    Btw, who could be playing Dark deal on this deck??

    Nice build, and really nice blog. I'm happy for finally finish this quest.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ok, this could be complicated.

    I'm trying to build a Evol deck without rescue rabbbit. The main idea is abuse evoltile casineria and the new evol monster on the TCG exclusive of ORCS.

    So, my request is:

    Build a Evol deck with evol monsters on it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've done half of that already. I have to research the new exclusive as I don't know about it yet. It works quite well already.

    ReplyDelete