Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!!

There is no such thing as happy holidays, if you are offended by Merry Christmas then you quite nearly need to be misunderstood for a Heatran and lock yourself in a mountain on an island to the northeast of mainland Sinnoh...

On all realism Merry Christmas to all my readers and Yami no Duel is having it's first anniversary in a few weeks so I'm quite amazed at how far this blog has come in the time span of a year. At first I was barely known and advertised everywhere I could lol and then slowly after making some contacts with such a Rauzes and Ryu Kuze the views started rolling in and many of you became loyal viewers (I know this because I can not post anything and you all just view my old posts happily lol). Seriously you viewers are the best Christmas present I could receive and your comments are always welcome regardless of content (aside from NSFW content that should be left out altogether).

Merry Christmas,
Signing out for the night, Yuginshin

No comments:

Post a Comment