Friday, December 23, 2011

Ninja with new Cards!!!

I won't go really into detail as I've done this deck over 3 times on here now so you should all somewhat get it. but I will show off some newer comboes... and because I want to there is a Osiris in the deck just for no real reason. Anyway I'll have more fun things later on too, don't forget about me I've just had a lot to do recently and all. Coupled with DN's lack of updating OCG released cards and my inability to make much time for testing is that personally I've had to play Skyrim compulsively lol. Don't worry I'll be trying to make a post every day once again just give me some time to get back into the swing of things. Ernest is really helping me out because my idea wellspring sorta ran dry for a bit. Now though I'll have a lot of good ideas coming in... oh and Sacreds are really good and I have a nice new build for them.

Monsters: 18
1x Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
3x Ninja Grandmaster Hanzo
2x Masked Ninja Ebisu
3x Upstart Golden Ninja
2x White Dragon Ninja
3x Crimson Ninja
1x Armed Ninja
1x Senior Silver Ninja
1x Karakuri Ninja mdl 339 "Sazank"
1x Slifer the Sky Dragon

Spells: 9
1x Pot of Avarice
1x Reinforcement of the Army
2x Pot of Duality
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Heavy Storm
1x Dark Hole
1x Monster Reborn

Traps: 13
2x Ninjitsu Art of Super-Transformation
2x Ninjitsu Art of Duplication
2x Fiendish Chain
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Solemn Judgment
2x Solemn Warning
2x Starlight Road

Extra: 15
2x Stardust Dragon
11x Rank 4 Xyz
2x Rank 1 Xyz

Anyway!!! The deck is simple but the new cards make it a lot more versatile and don't worry about the build this is quite essentially a rough draft as I think of other things that can be done.

Duplication can turn a Hanzo into 4 monsters 3 Crimson and 1 Armed Ninja... The next turn you could easily tribute for Slifer or Senior Silver Ninja or Overlay for a Rank 1 or both Silver and the Rank 1. But along with that you have essentially plus 4'd and if they do MST the Duplication you still thinned your deck of 4 monsters you'd rather not draw and now can play Pot of Avarice with exactly 5 monsters in Grave.

No pretty picture of the deck this time as I'm watching one piece and checking rulings on the judge facebook group and starving just a little lol.

Comeback!!! my VIEWERS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment