Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Spiritual Froggy


Monsters: 26
2x Dark Dust Spirit
2x Fenghuang
1x Vanity's Ruler
1x Obelisk the Tormentor
2x Light and Darkness Dragon
3x Treeborn Frog
2x Ronintoadin
3x Swap Frog
3x Dupe Frog
1x Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
2x Effect Veiler
1x Glow-up Bulb
1x Gorz, the Emissary of Darkness
2x Tragoedia

Spells: 14
1x One for One
1x Foolish Burial
1x Book of Moon
3x Enemy Controller
2x Creature Swap
1x Dark Hole
1x Monster Reborn
1x Heavy Storm
3x Mystical Space Typhoon

Well I guess you all understand why I built this. Starlight Road's lack of prevalence me deciding to capitalize on such things. I played Dark Worlds with it and they couldn't play cards due to Dark Dust and Fenghuang stopping all set-up attempts. I still haven't gotten to use Vanity's Ruler or Obelisk but the Vanity's Ruler is pretty nasty and it's really easy to summon. As well as locking your opponent out of Special Summons it will continue enabling you to Special Summon. So I may build a different variant later that capitalizes on debilitation effects. The game from the previous post is still active until solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment