Tuesday, March 8, 2011

This week will be bland

Sorry but this week will be bland or even partially empty because I need to practice Marvel vs. Capcom 3 for Final Round 14 which I just registered for... If only my Arcana Heart 3 copy came in the mail at all...

Well I'm in the process of building a Gravekeeper Deck... All I need now is 2 more Recruiter and a few GK's I don't feel like searching through my thousands of old Commons for Pharonic Guardian stuff...

On Monday please expect a revival and a return to Normalcy. For now my mind is wrapped up in a lot of things and I don't have time to think of a quality post. Once again I apologize in advance to my 3 loyal followers lol so many less than i expected.

2 comments:

  1. dont worry about followers; the important thing are the visits. i only have 6 followers, but due to the waty of writing some of my posts, a dude from Germany sets some of my postslinks into a German YGO forum; so there are lots of Germans that watch my blog but dont follow it.

    ReplyDelete