Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spellcaster Monarchs

Here is my Spellcaster Monarch deck including cards that I really need more of... But yeah if anyone has extra staples they don't need please send them to me. Email me for my address but I can't pay the shipping as I am too poor to afford it...


Monsters: 23
2x Caius
2x Raiza
2x Magical Marionette (Not a monarch but has a nice value here)
3x Gravekeeper Spy
1x Gravekeeper Guard
3x Apprentice Magician
2x Old Vindictive Magician
2x Crystal Seer
3x Breaker the Magical Warrior
3x Junk Synchron

Spells: 13
1x Secret Village of the Spellcasters
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Book of Moon
1x Dark Hole
1x Allure of Darkness
1x Arcane Barrier (It's not a bad card but I can only find 1)
2x Pot of Avarice
2x Nobleman of Crossout
2x Creature Swap

Traps: 5
1x Magician's Circle
1x Dust Tornado
3x Compulsory Evacuation Device (Not enough Bottomlesses for 5 decks)

No comments:

Post a Comment