Sunday, March 6, 2011

Record Breaking Day

Today I broke my personal best time of 2 hours for virus busting (Yes Megaman Battle Network 1-6 is my favorite series of megaman games) and I busted the virus in 30 minutes while cleaning my room (Which is now semi-pretty as I have crap in here that has no real place so I put it on shelves lol)...

I began burning my Sailor Moon episodes to DVD just because even though they appear as a Data Disk so I'm gonna reburn using Windows' DVD Maker.

There will be no YGO related news today because I did nothing except test to see what would happen if every card in the game was at 3 and I built an exodia deck... Turns out even with all of that you won't get Exodia until your opponents draw phase lol. Read more to see it.


Draw Cards:
3x Pot of Greed
3x Pot of Duality
3x Graceful Charity
3x Good Goblin Housekeeping
3x Jar of Greed
3x Reckless Greed
3x Legacy of Yata Garasu
1x Morphing Jar

Searchers:
3x Painful Choice

Return to hand from grave:
3x Backup Soldier

3 of each Exodia piece...

It turns out the fastest you can do it is on your opponents turn (Without god luck)... Will try Cup of Ace and Royal Magical...

Ok in a pure Spell and Monster build

15x Exodia Pieces
3x Thunder Dragon
3x Royal Magical Library
3x Pot of Greed
3x Graceful Charity
3x Painful Choice
3x Monster Reincarnation
3x Toon Table of Contents
1x Toon World
3x Cup of Ace

Alright it seems I was able to FTK with this build but that was because I drew 4 separate pieces turn 1 and 2 Graceful Charity... Never mind... I drew no pieces the second time and wound up getting all 5 by the end of the turn... Beastness...

Well thanks to the comments below I have finally built the OTK everytime exodia deck yay lol...

4 comments:

  1. You're doing it wrong...I've tested "uberunlimited" YGO and a good exodia build where every single card in the game is allowed at 3 WILL draw into exodia first turn 99.9% of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HINT: No traps and...think Destiny

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG i forgot about the unbanning of D-hero's

    ReplyDelete