Friday, March 4, 2011

Formula Monarchs my version

Yes the fact that it's my version makes it 9001 times better even though I don't own some of the synchros needed or the third soul exchange... But yea despite missing cards I had to do what I'm best at and that's substituting cards that I don't have for ones I do... Oh and for those that read Negima the most recent chapter is badass... oh and read more for the deck like always


Monsters: 28 (Wow 3 more than I thought)
3x Caius, the Shadow Monarch
3x Raiza, the Storm Monarch
1x Blue-Eyes White Dragon (HOROBI NO BURST STREAM!!! (ほろびのバーストストリーム))
1x Light and Darkness Dragon
1x Gorz, Emissary of Darkness
1x Jinzo
1x Quickdraw Synchron
1x Tragoedia
3x Genex Undine
2x Genex Controller
3x Treeborn Frog
3x Swap Frog
3x Dupe Frog
1x Ronintoadin
1x Fishborg Blaster

Spells: 10
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
2x Soul Exchange
2x Creature Swap
1x Dark Hole
1x Monster Reborn
1x One for One
1x Giant Trunade

Traps: 3
1x Spiritual Water Art - Aoi
1x Solemn Judgment
1x Mirror Force

Total of 41 which is less that I thought by 1 oddly enough.

I think this deck is pretty obvious in function what do you all think? Anyway no one has yes correctly named the Kara Kuri decklist in full. I'll give it until after my next post. Till then I will apologize for yesterday's lack of post but it was due to my sweet mother dear not giving me my money for this month and I went into shock for  the day. So tomorrow I have to clean my room of trash in order to get my pay and I need it by Final Round 13 so that I can play Marvel with Murderface Tokido...

But yeah The only 3 cards not yet named in the Kara Kuri is Kara Kuri Elf no Kenshi, Kara Kuri Timer, and Kara Kuri Boomeranger.

3 comments:

  1. try 3 skreech instead of undine + controler

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm? I run Undine and Controller because it thins my deck twice and gives access to Locomotion R Genex all on my turn...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skreech also has to be destroyed by battle... If it worked like Naturia Cherries I would run it for sure.

    ReplyDelete