Saturday, March 26, 2011

No tourney but god pulls

Alright I went to locals... only 3 people were there... I traded for Doppelwarrior... I made bought 1 STOR special edition... pulled nearly jack squat except an Ultimate Rare Enishi and LADD (LADD is always in bad packs)... I feel slightly fail... I sell some cards for 10 dollars and buy another STOR special edition... Pulls Forbidden Lance and Shi En (Friend opened the pack with the rare lol) (and HAnd of the six... always means good pack)...  Sold some more cards for 20 dollars and bought one more STOR Special Edition... Pulled Another Shi En along with most of the cards I need to finish my Token deck... All i need now is Black Gardens and Grinder Golems.

So All in all I pulled 2 Shi En 1 Enishi (Ult) and 1 Forbidden Lance so around 100 dollars worth of crap... So I decided to build sams... all I need now is Grandmasters and Kizans and Smoke Signals (Had the Gateway before).  I also bought a Dragunity Structure for the Mirror Force and Bottomless (Wish there were 2).

A great day now I can finally watch Kiki's Delivery Service as my sister finally found it.

2 comments: