Thursday, May 3, 2012

Wan-Chan Exodia

I guess you've been waiting for me to make something like this eh? Well right now the deck is testing rather well. It's not meant to play against anything that can hit your hand but meh thats how all Exodia decks are. After the break I have the deck list... press the Read More Button...


Monsters: 17
1x Exodia the Forbidden One
1x Left Arm of the Forbidden One
1x Left Leg of the Forbidden One
1x Right Arm of the Forbidden One
1x Right Leg of the Forbidden One
3x Battle Fader
2x Marshmallon
3x Arcana Force 0 - The Fool
3x Cardcar D
1x Treeborn Frog

Spells: 14
2x Gold Sarcophagus
3x One day of Peace
3x Pot of Duality
3x Upstart Goblin
3x Wan-Chan

Traps: 9
3x Reckless Greed
3x Waboku
3x Threatening Roar

As it stands the deck isn't built for winning in as quick a time as possible but rather to win no matter what over the time period of a standard game.

I used to have Shard of Greed in here but thought it would be destroyed too often in retrospect I'm happy I dropped it because it let me put in Gold Sarcophagus (If your opponent has easy access to Leviair just grab Wan-Chan or a Reckless Greed). Shard of Greed though is quite good and if I can fit 2 back in here I'd be very happy.

You may be surprised by the Arcana Force 0 - The Fool's inclusion in the deck. My train of thought was that he is Level 1 and a stall monster. Perfect criteria for this kind of build. Battle Fader serves triple purpose here. First off it is searchable (you'll never search it)... second it protects you after a Card Car D/Reckless Greed... Third it is Level 1 for Wan-Chan. Treeborn Frog is recurrable defense that is also Level 1.

I thought about running Mystic Piper in here but If I did I'd have to change the build a lot besides Card Car D essentially serves the same role. Just isn't Level 1 but is more dependable.

The deck stalls while searching and drawing for pieces. Its a simple concept but it makes for an impressively stable and consistent deck. Essentially I run 2 of every piece.
if you have any ideas to make the deck more consistent then feel free to say them. I'll update the deck and review archives soon btw.



3 comments:

  1. Exodia Obliterate!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly that needs to be a card... Show your opponent 4 Forbidden One monsters... Add 1 Forbidden One monster to your hand from either players Deck or Graveyard trollol... Would be so awesome!!!!

      Delete
    2. From either player's deck? Too broken! XD

      Delete