Saturday, May 12, 2012

White Weenie Rush

Well after a day of waiting I can now use Miracle Contact... and as I feared it still doesn't make Neo-Spacian's competitive... I've tested it against noobs even and it just doesn't quite work how I planned. It'll probably require further testing and building to make it run successfully. As it stands Prisma doesn't do much for the deck and Future Fusion drops everything to grave yet without an available Miracle Contact it's mostly pointless. You only have three Miracle Contact so even with triple Upstart only a 50% chance to see it turn 1 in your opening hand.

Anyway the deck I give you today is simply a Junk Warrior One-Turn Kill deck that actually functions as a deck that plays Yu-Gi-Oh quite competently as I didn't expect. I may have actually posted this before but due to my lack of other things to give you thanks to me still working on Miracle Contact and Blue-Eyes Control (A deck that simply summons a Blue-Eyes White Dragon and protects it while swinging with a 3000 beater). I'm sorry about my lack of posts last night I was deleting old or bad or even blank decks on DN while revamping or finishing ones I personally like or deem playable. I honestly want all my builds to be good but it doesn't always work out that way.

Thanks to Ernest's reconnaissance and planting of Cardfight! Vanguard at his local card shop where I'll be attending this Fall. I can say with confidence that I will be able to have Tournament Reports for Cardfight Vanguard in a few months. I hope for the same to happen with Mt:G but that depends on whether I find something I want to build. I'll probably wait until Return to Ravnica Block and M13 before starting back in earnest. (Which coincidentally both come out by the time I am a student of the nearby University along with Cardfight Set's 3,4 and 7 most likely)

Read More for the Decklist with no fancy picture because nature is calling and I don't have time for such frivolities while holding in such a beast.
Monsters: 17
3x Little-Trooper
3x Doppelwarrior
2x Boost Warrior
3x Junk Synchron
2x Cardcar D
2x Effect Veiler
2x Snow Sniper (Can be replaced with anything you want)

Spells: 17
1x Pot of Avarice
3x Pot of Duality
3x The A. Forces
1x One for One (Can be replaced with anything you want)
2x Tuning
1x Reinforcement of the Army
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Night Beam (Can be replaced with anything you want)
1x Heavy Storm
1x Dark Hole
1x Monster Reborn

Traps: 6
2x Torrential Tribute
1x Solemn Judgment
2x Solemn Warning (Can be replaced with anything you want)
1x Mirror Force (Can be replaced with anything you want)
2x Raigeki Break (Can be replaced with anything you want)

The Extra deck is pretty much your standard Synchro Spam Extra deck just including 2x Junk Warrior, and you have access to any Synchros that require Warriors. I like to run Colossal Fighter and Driven Daredevil.

The deck runs off of a Single Little-Trooper. Once that Little Trooper gets it's effect to grab Doppelwarrior. Then next turn play The A.Forces then play Junk Synchron to revive Little Trooper. Flip Doppelwarrior and sync for Junk Warrior... who becomes a 6400 ATK Beater 6400+1200+1200= 8800 damage. If you have Boost Warrior as well then it becomes a 10800+1700+1700 damage swing.

Other times the deck can turn itself into a Synchro deck depening on the situation. It's a very fun deck to use because who doesn't like putting out huge numbers on their cards.

I may have a deck for you all tomorrow with Miracle Contact after testing depending on how Mother's Day goes. If the day goes how I think it will though there may not be a post tomorrow just out of respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment