Sunday, May 13, 2012

In the Meantime

This is what I want from you guys. I want deck ideas. Ask for a deck and you will receive a deck built to the best of my ability and also tested to run correctly and well enough to be quite playable. Just give me any specifics about the deck and any specific limitations in what I can use to build it please. I'll build anything Advanced Format legal.

EDIT: I'll be doing them in this order.
Heroic and Warrior Weenie Rush
Archfiends
Neos Hero with Cross Porter (I like this actually)
OOParts Rock Stun

If you have anymore deck ideas put them as comments in the next post I make please. So I can keep up. I'll be doing these as long as there is no card to review.

12 comments:

  1. What about Cross Porter in Neos Heros., it works with Foolish Burial and future Fusion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try this one gimme a few days to work out all the kinks with N-HEROs

      Delete
  2. Archfiends. Conditions: 1. Make them work. 2: More than four or five archfiends and just filler staples.

    Doesn't have to be any top tier thing, just working and consistent at it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Four or five total, not by name.

      Delete
    2. Fine with this but yeah it won't be anything top tier lol but I can work with in those conditions easily.

      Delete
  3. Change the white weenie rush to pure warrior weenie rush with solidarity and immortal bushi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Easy I'll do that the same day I do Heroic's

      Delete
  4. A Heroic Deck of the otk type

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happily but it won't be very good simply due to how badly they OTK. I'll try everything though to make an OTK variant work for you.

      Delete
  5. rock stun with OOParts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Been wanting to do this for awhile It should work fine because of Crystal Skull and Crystal Bone and OOParts Technology.

      Delete
  6. An updated Gem-Knight deck please. =)

    ReplyDelete