Sunday, May 20, 2012

Atlantean Mermen Beats Part Three

I tested this build against Chaos Dragons... and got bodied so badly... It wasn't even the decks fault... I just drew absolutely no monsters. So most of my hand was dead. The deck'd be fine if I had access to more cards. Lo and Behold random DN update so time to rebuild and we shall have to include an extra day of testing so this will be a 6 part process. Now instead of the deck being purely Atlantean it'll be purely Mermail as they seem to have more of an engine built in for advantage gain and not just opponent advantage loss.

So I'll have a build here for this new version called Lumeria XYZ
Monsters: 17
3x Mermail - Abyssgunde
3x Mermail - Abysshilde
3x Mermail - Abyssspike
3x Mermail - Abyssturge
3x Mermail - Megaloabyss
2x Atlantean Marksman

Spells: 15
2x Depthscale - Kraken
3x Forgotten Metropolis of Lemuria
1x Monster Reborn
3x Pot of Duality
1x Dark Hole
1x Heavy Storm
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
2x Salvage

Traps: 8
2x Depthsquall
1x Depthstrom
1x Solemn Judgment
2x Solemn Warning
2x Aquamirror Cycle

EXTRA: 15
15x Xyz monsters from 3 - 10

I'll do a log tomorrow yay.


No comments:

Post a Comment