Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Reviews will be delayed...

The new cards in the Duel Terminal need more testing before I can rule out whether they are terrible or not...
If you feel like helping me out tomorrow while I do a testing Marathon after school add me on DN I'll be online at around 5 PM EST. Use the new Duel Terminal 13 cards like the Sacred, Verz, the new Support cards for the other Archetypes in there. We will use TCG Rules and TCG/OCG card pool so that the maximum value of each card can be assessed. You all can play each other too to see how well those new cards work just comment to me how much the card helped or hurt the deck and any other ways you've tested the card. I'll compile all the information into my review and I'll be sure to mention you by Screen name near the information you provide. Though if no one comes to help the Reviews will be lackluster and devoid of much real meat and only theoretical and no practical applications will be given muhahahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment