Saturday, October 22, 2011

Gagaga Back Yuma Review 4 Really Short Review

GAGAGA BACK
Quick-Play Spell
During the turn a "Gagaga" monster you control was destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: Special Summon as many of your monsters destroyed by battle this turn as possible in face-up Defense Position, and take 600 damage for each monster Special Summoned this way. You can only activate 1 "Gagaga Back" per turn.
REVIEW:
So this card in a nutshell is bad... I mean it can be useful but why would you even let them get destroyed in that case... now if this didn't include by battle and just said destroyed... I'd run it for sure lol. As it stands why play this when you could just Threatening Roar and nothing would have to die... I mean sure Gagaga Magician attacks and you get hit with Honest or something I guess would be fine... other than that you'd have an easier time just protecting your monsters but on your turn I guess this card can be useful... Gonna build a deck that centers around Gagaga Magician and Gagaga Girl and Xyz in General lol gonna be so terrible.

BTW: I built my Dark World deck in real life along with my Tengu Synchro deck along with my Offering Gadget again... but I don't have enough sleeves... I reverted my Agents to Pure because I needed the BLS for Tengu Synchro lol.

3 comments:

  1. hi friend, long ago thaht i follow your blog even though I like to visit blogs in English.

    But I liked yours a lot... now I do a small review of one of your decks (Quickdraw Gusto) and i taked it as a starting point for my own version of Gusto deck.

    Forgive my bad English, but im a Latin player.

    Visit the page of review and post plis =)... use google Traductor jajaja

    http://stardustguardian.blogspot.com/2011/10/deck-tengu-gusto.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summon mystic Tomato, ram it into your monster, get another one, ram it, get another,ram it, get Gagaga magician, ram it. Play Gagaga Back, make 2 XYZ Monsters with 2 cards and a reasonable loss of life. :P Not the most competitive, but this card definitely has its uses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm didn't think of it with recruiters... only problem is... after all that if you don't win you essentially set yourself up for a loss... I'll try it on unrated in DN I guess possibly...

    ReplyDelete